A prime example, if not a condensed version of that 90s cyber-VR fantasy. Those dreamlike elements bordering on the mystical/psychedelic; the lowres, lowpoly, aliased 3D; the repetitive, industrial, unfiltered, overly busy textures that strangely mix virtual abstraction with electronics and Alien spaceships aesthetics; the IDM-y soundtrack and the obligatory cyberlady voice.
A kind of retro-future that, but instead of imagining tomorrow’s daily life, it dreamed a new digital world that never was.
14 Notes/ Hide
- stinkypuff likes this
- upj likes this
- mephiskypheles reblogged this from timfastic
- timfastic reblogged this from yhancik
- upliftingtranceanthems2003 likes this
- sunkenearth reblogged this from notgames
- ticby reblogged this from civilianzero and added:
- ticby likes this
- notgames reblogged this from yhanblr
- civilianzero reblogged this from yhancik
- civilianzero likes this
- yhanblr reblogged this from yhancik
- yhancik posted this